Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Steve, Gettin' it Done

I was dropping something of at the firehouse for Steve last week when I overheard the guys on the radio working an apartment fire nearby. I wanted to check on Steve to see if he was okay so I drove around until I spotted the flashing lights. Once I spotted him and saw that he was operating the pump and NOT inside the fire I whipped out my camera and watched him do what he does.

We were approached by one of the police officers who was keeping everyone back from the scene, he noticed all my kiddos sitting on the grass watching it all and said "What do you guys think about all these firetrucks...pretty cool huh?" They looked at him with a blase look and said, "That's our Dad" It was pretty funny.


Pulling Hose





The kids goofin' around with Mr. Eric


No comments: