Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy March!

Sorry about the lack of posting lately. I've been uninspired for some reason. I think it's the effects of the end of winter blues or spring fever. I'm ready for spring and ready to get out of my house and feel the warm sunshine on my face again.

To celebrate the fact that February is finally over I decorated my blog to celebrate my Irish heritage, as some of you may have noticed. Apparently, my great-grandmother, Theresa Reagan immigrated directly from the emerald isle. It is rumored that Ronald Reagan is actually a distant cousin of mine. Unless my parents are full of crap which I've been suspicious of since I was about 13 years old. We always celebrated St. Patty's day every year when I was a kid by munching on corned beef and cabbage and potatoes. Good stuff! If you ever get the opportunity to try some you won't regret it. Especially if my Mom made it.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: