Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day







I had a great Mother's Day yesterday. Started out the day with breakfast in bed and some Starbuck's, then met up with some friends at the Stone's River Greenway only to discover that the trailhead had been swallowed by the swollen river thanks to the insane amount of rain we've been getting lately. Found another access point and enjoyed a beautiful walk and the incredible scent of honeysuckle and jasmine all along the way. Then onto Casa Vieja for some grub and home to open my presents. I got a super sweet waffle maker from my kiddies and an SB-900 speedlight (really cool flash for my camera) from my hubby.
It was an awesome day and I am so blessed to be a mommy to my four little rugrats.



1 comment:

...wylie love... said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! I love you and I am glad to see you had a fabulous day!


(Hey did you change your phone number? I tried texting you but not sure if it went through..then i got a text and missed call from a number I didn't know!) Text me your number!