Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Eden Marie Three Months Session

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I love what I do! It's such an honor to get to see these sweet little ones grow.  Mine are all big now so I get to observe these darling parents watch with wonder as their little ones grow.  It's truly an awesome thing to experience from both sides.  God made these precious little people so fascinating!  It's no wonder I was addicted to reproducing them in rapid succession!  I simply couldn't get enough.  I remember very specifically the moment I packed up that bassinet for what I presumed would be the last time.  My heart ached. 

It's so refreshing to see Susan with her little ones.  She really does cherish each moment with her beautiful babies.  I think she understands how fleeting this time is.  She has made marking these milestones a priority.  And that's where I come in.

Here's her stunning three month old baby girl Eden.  I've been photographing this family since Eden was snuggly hidden away in her mama's tummy.  She's come along way!  Sweet and happy and all things lovely just like her mother....






Such a sweet relationship these two have. Complete infatuation... on both parts.




This cracks me up every time I see it! That's one scary bunny!

No comments: