Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Aly's Mind

1. Today I went to the grocery store with a list of things I needed and STILL I forgot to buy juice! It was on my list.....HOW did I forget it???!!!! Absolutely infuriating!

2. Isn't this weather unbelievable? Went to the park with Ann and her boys today just to enjoy the beautiful day. All 5 boys decided they needed to pee so they all lined up facing the trees. Where is my camera when I need it!

3. I HATE dealing with car salesmen....BLECK!

4. Phineas and Pherb is the most annoying cartoon....make it stop!

5. Should I dye my hair red? Steve thinks not but I looked HOT as a redhead.

6. Happy 80th birthday Daddy! I miss you and love you!

7. Taking all the kids to NCG tonight to see Wall-E. C'mon, we'll be there at 6pm and back home for pie and ice cream after.

No comments: