Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Ann!


Today is my good friend Ann's birthday. Let me just say....I LOVE HER! The more I get to know this lady the more I realize how alike we are. First of all we have a passion for buttercream, so much so that we are even willing to make ourselves physically sick for the opportunity to consume it in large amounts. Buttercream is comprised of partially hydrogenated fat and about a case of highy refined white sugar....what's NOT to like?
For her birthday I decide to introduce Ganache to my darling friend. So, I skipped out on circuit class at the Y and showed up on her doorstep at 10:00 in the morning with the birthday cake from heaven, otherwise known as the Publix bakery. (Sometimes we have to make these kinds of sacrifices) Needless to say we had a fabulous time and will be paying for it the rest of the day.....HURL!

Banana, I hope you have the happiest of birthdays and the best year ever!!

No comments: