Thursday, March 6, 2008

Shopping

Okay, so many of you I'm sure are aware the Indian Lake Mall is officially open. Can I just say, "Thank You Lord!" I popped in over there yesterday and it was splendid. Not all of the stores are open yet but from what I saw it will no longer be neccessary to make the trek down to Green Hills mall anymore. With gas prices being what they are my hubby is breathing a huge sigh of relief. This morning after I finish here I am off to the new World Market which opens today, Yippeee!!!!! Why I am so excited I do not know because, I am in no position right now financially to buy anything but, it is nice to know it's there. Tiffany, thank you for making this weeks memory verse so appropriate, I am going to try and memorize it while I march up and down the aisles of goodies......

1 Peter 3 : 3-4 The Message
What matters is not your outer appearance--the styling of your hair, the jewelry you wear, the cut of your clothes--but your inner disposition. Cultivate inner beauty, the gentle, gracious kind that God delights in.

No comments: