Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Busy....Busy....Busy



Just wanted to apologize for the lack of posts recently. We are house hunting and getting our house ready to list so, as you could guess we are super busy. I'll try and check in as much as possible.

Here's some houses we've considered. Both are 4 bedrooms about 2700 square feet in good snobby neighborhoods in Hendersonville. The one on the bottom has a three car garage for Steve and a cool little "hideout" under the stairs for the kiddies. Both are minutes from the fire station. And the prices........$239,000 and $253,000. Just wanted to tempt my Cali friends. You know ya wanna move here!!

2 comments:

Ann Kimmel said...

Now come on. You know all your California friends really want to live in GALLATIN.

If I had to choose, I would pick the house at the bottom. But it ain't no Cambridge Farms...

sigh...

Aly-Rae said...

I'll take you with me.