Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Obscure Movie Review

Okay, I thought I'd share a little insight into Aly here. This is one of my all time favorite movies. I became a Mike Myers fan back when he was on SNL. I'm not a big fan of the Austin Powers stuff but I love this movie. I often quote it because it is HILARIOUS! Some of my favorite scenes are when Charlie's Dad (also played by Mike Myers and based on his actual Father) is talking. He's Scottish and obsessed with Scottish culture and all things scottish. The movie is filmed in San Francisco, my most favorite city in the world, I have a lot of happy memories there and have been to many of the locations you'll see in the movie. Anthony LaPaglia plays his best friend and Nancy Travis is his love interest who he believes may be an axe murderer. It also has a great soundtrack with artists like Toad the Wet Sprocket and The Spin Doctors. Pick it up at blockbuster this week and let me know what you think.





3 comments:

dino said...

i posted today. check my boobies, opps i mean blog out. p.s. i like that movie too!!

Vince said...

We have a piper down

Aly-Rae said...

LOL!!!
"Scotland has it's own form of martial arts, it's called....F?#@ You!
It's mostly head butting and kicking people when they're on the ground"